Saturday, April 11, 2009

26 miles...

Okay, I haven't wrote in my blog for a while but it seems I have been in a rut and that I have not done anything worth writing down...until today.

As I wrote before, on April 13, 2008 I started running, well...more walking than running. In less than one year later I have completed my first 26 mile run. My running partner and I completed a training run of 26 miles. My time was 4:49. I feel like crap!! Sort of like I've got the flu. As I am writing this I am sporting some long flannel jammies and a sweater. I now know why they give people heat blankets after you run that far.

Anyway...22 more days until the Flying Pig Marathon!!!

Happy Easter Everyone~ God Bless!

JACK

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!!!! You've started a blog! I love the title, by the way. Cannot WAIT to hear how The Pig went. I'll be checking in!

    - Lora

    ReplyDelete